fbpx Press "Enter" to skip to content

Multiple Patients Ill from a Carbon Monoxide Leak in Vernon Hills

The Countryside Fire Department was dispatched to a report of five people ill from a possible a carbon monoxide poisoning at 300 Block of Sutcliff Circle in Vernon Hills.

The call came in around 1:02 PM Sunday afternoon. Dispatch advised that five people were reportedly ill from carbon monoxide poisoning. No CO alarms were in the home per the caller. 
Upon arrival, Battalion 41 and Chief 4100 reported that Engine 412 was investigating inside the residence for carbon monoxide levels and Ambulance 414 was evaluating five patients. Shortly later Battalion 41 requested a second ambulance, Ambulance 412 was then en route. 
Battalion 41 later requested a third ambulance from Lincolnshire and the gas company was also requested to expedite. All five patients were being transported to Condell Hospital and the hospital was being notified of all the patients coming in. 
Any updates will be posted here or on our Facebook page, check back later. 
~Admin SB
Map of the scene: 


Write a Comment