A fire at a house in Round Lake Park left the home uninhabitable and a family displaced, authorities said.
The Round Lake Fire Protection District was called to 223 Bellevue Drive in Round Lake Park for a report of a structure fire at about 2:00 p.m. on Monday.
When firefighters arrived, they found found smoke coming from the house. A fire started in the crawl space, which officials said the cause is believed to be electrical but an investigation is still underway.
Police said that five family members were living in the house, including 2 adults in their 30s and three children ages 5, 7, and 13.
No one was injured in the blaze. The house is uninhabitable and the family is being relocated to other family member’s homes.