Hundreds attended two candlelight vigils, one at the home of Andrew Freund and another at the Woodstock Square, in remembrance of 5-year-old Andrew Freund Wednesday evening.
The two vigils took place at 94 Dole Avenue in Crystal Lake and the Woodstock Square in Woodstock Wednesday at 7 p.m.
- Focus shifts to field in Woodstock for missing Crystal Lake boy as mother remains inside police station
- Prior police reports describe dog feces, urine, and dirty conditions at home of missing Crystal Lake boy
- Police release 911 call when dad reported 5-year-old Crystal Lake boy missing
- Police say mom of Andrew Freund continues to be uncooperative, dad interviewed by detectives
- Missing 5-year-old boy from Crystal Lake was not abducted, police say