Hundreds attended two candlelight vigils, one at the home of Andrew Freund and another at the Woodstock Square, in remembrance of 5-year-old Andrew Freund Wednesday evening.
The two vigils took place at 94 Dole Avenue in Crystal Lake and the Woodstock Square in Woodstock Wednesday at 7 p.m.
- Focus shifts to field in Woodstock for missing Crystal Lake boy as mother remains inside police station
- Prior police reports describe dog feces, urine, and dirty conditions at home of missing Crystal Lake boy
- Police release 911 call when dad reported 5-year-old Crystal Lake boy missing
- Police say mom of Andrew Freund continues to be uncooperative, dad interviewed by detectives
- Missing 5-year-old boy from Crystal Lake was not abducted, police say
I’m sickened by the parents! I’m terribly heartbroken for AJ & his brother and unborn sibling. Rest In Peace Little Man. I for one, will not forget you.
Are the parents being considered suspects yet? I know the NFL C house doesn’t constitute guilty of murdering a five-year-old, but it says the mother is being uncooperative. If my child were missing I would cooperate in every way shape and form until my child was located. Also, I didn’t see if they had determined a cause of death. I assume they found the boy or there wouldn’t be vigils. If the parents are responsible for this, I think they should be put in front of a firing squad. I don’t see why anyone would created human life either accidentally or on purpose and then choose to end it. This makes no sense to me
Comments are closed.