Kyle Rittenhouse, 18, formerly of Antioch, stands with his lawyers as the trial in his case breaks for lunch on Tuesday.

The judge in the Kyle Rittenhouse case dismissed the curfew charge against Rittenhouse Tuesday as prosecutors rested their case in the trial.

As the trial resumed Tuesday morning, Kenosha County Judge Bruce Schroeder said that someone was caught filming the jurors as they arrived in the courtroom on Monday.

Deputies forced the person to delete the video. Schroeder said “we’re very sensitive to this entire issue” and told the jury they were changing protocols to make sure it did not happen again.

James Armstrong, a senior forensic imaging specialist, was called to the stand to discuss drone footage taken when the shooting occurred.

Dr. Doug Kelley, the pathologist who conducted the autopsies on Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber, was the prosecution’s final witnesses to be called to the stand.

Graphic images of the two deceased men were shown to the jury.

[Suggested Article]  Family of 22-year-old Southern Illinois University student shot and killed in Gurnee asks for help with funeral costs

After court resumed Tuesday following a lunch break, the prosecution rested their case.

Rittenhouse’s lawyers pointed out how prosecutors never entered a lawful order about the curfew on August 25, 2020.

Schroeder granted the defense’s request to dismiss Rittenhouse’s charge of failing to comply with an emergency management order, which was count 7.

Six other charges remain, including first-degree intentional homicide, two counts of first-degree recklessly endangering safety, first-degree reckless homicide, attempted first-degree intentional homicide and possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18.

Earlier in the day on Tuesday, Rittenhouse’s lawyers once again asked Schroeder to dismiss count 6, possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18, but Schroeder denied the request.